Special Terms or Conditions of Sale
1. Our pricing depends on the quality of each puppy. Show quality will sell for more.
2. A $300.00 non-refundable deposit is required to hold a puppy and the balance is due upon pickup or delivery. (Puppies are sold in the order of the deposits received).
1. Any puppy with a projected weight of 5 pounds or less will be sold with a limited registration.
(This means they cannot be used for breeding to produce a registered litter.)
2. This is done to protect the breed and the health of the dog.
3. All of my breeding dogs are registered with the American Kennel Club (AKC) and the United Kennel Club (UKC).
Each puppy is sold with AKC registration, and UKC in the event it is needed for show or breeding purposes.
As a responsible breeder, over a number of years I have worked diligently to eliminate known defects from my bloodlines. On extremely rare occasions, any top breeder can have a puppy that presents a medical problem; because of this I have formulated my guarantee process, which is as follows:
First, I am meticulous with regard to all details in the raising of my puppies.
Second, the health and well being of the animals entrusted to my care is paramount!
Your new puppy has no known diseases or illnesses.
Your new puppy has no known congenital or hereditary conditions that will adversely affect the health of him or her now or in the future.
1. All vaccinations will be current and fully documented.
Third, I will never knowingly misrepresent the genetic history, bloodline, pedigree, or physical condition of any animal I am providing to another person.
In summary each of the above operating principles should provide you with the assurance that the puppy you receive has been properly cared for and was turned over to you in the best possible condition.
Unfortunately, and it is extremely rare, but a puppy after leaving my care and custody might become medically compromised in a variety of ways. These include physical injury, hypoglycemia, neglect, extreme environmental conditions, or exposure to pathogens.
Even the most preeminent breeder could potentially have a puppy that develops and/or displays symptoms of a medical nature. These are conditions well outside the realm of reasonable care or prevention and the potential of this atypical situation has led me to formulate my extensive guarantee process.
To prevent as far as humanly possible any misunderstanding between any puppy purchaser and myself, and to demonstrate my commitment to fairness in business matters my warranty is as follows:
1. With regard to any congenital defect, I guarantee all puppies for one (1) year (from date of birth) to be free of, but not limited to; Severe Patella Luxation (requiring surgical correction), Leg Perthes, Hip Dysplasia, Cataracts, Epilepsy/Seizures, Tracheal Collapse, or heart or liver ailments.Should any settlement under any of the conditions of my warranty become necessary, I reserve the right to resolve any problem by the following means and with the stipulations listed below:
1. Replace the dog based on the findings of MY veterinarian following a consultation with the client veterinarian and with my regaining possession of the dog.3. Any puppy replacement or refund is never determined unilaterally, it can only occur with concurrence between the seller and the buyer.
*PLease be advised that terms and conditions are subject to change without notice*.
**In Addition to the above terms, we adhere to California State Law regarding the sale of dogs.**.
PRINTABLE VERSION CLICK HERE